Teeth Whitening Brisbane
Visit the smile gallery
to view before and after photos of Teeth Whitening.
Whitening your teeth will completely transform the appearance of your smile! Teeth Whitening is the most popular form of Cosmetic Dentistry treatment and allows patients to rejuvenate their teeth!
Brisbane Elite Smiles has been whitening patient’s teeth for over 20 years and has performed hundreds of whitening procedures. You are in safe hands.
What’s your smile age?
Your age can even show in your teeth. Younger teeth look whiter while older teeth take on a dull yellowish appearance. To help combat the aging effects of a dull looking smile whiten your teeth.
Teeth Whitening Options
1. Take-home whitening
2. SDI Pola Office in chair Whitening
3. Porcelain Veneers for permanent white teeth
4. Over the counter Teeth Whitening Products
Over the counter teeth whitening products can remove minor surface stains, but many patients are disappointed in their results. Because the concentration of peroxide in these products is so low they can only whiten your teeth by one to three shades. Often, even this small amount of whitening takes months to achieve and eventually costing more in the long run as you have to purchase more of the product.
Our professional teeth whitening Brisbane services incorporate advanced techniques, ensuring your teeth not only look cleaner but radiantly healthy.
How to Whiten Your Teeth at Home?
In the comfort of your own home we offer take home whitening kits. We take an impression of your mouth and make a tray (similar to a mouth guard) that you can use at home to whiten your teeth. The custom fit reduces contact between the whitening solution and your gums, which results in a safe procedure. A professional strength whitening solution which can only be supplied by a dentist is included to power away stains. This method involves wearing the tray for one hour every night for two weeks.
What are the benefits of SDI Pola Office Teeth Whitening In-Chair Teeth Whitening
- One office visit
- Immediate results
- Whiter Teeth in one hour
- Less sensitivity
- Advanced LED light
- Can whiten teeth by up to 8 shades
SDI in-chair whitening
If you want immediate results we recommend SDI Pola Office Teeth Whitening
We are enthusiastic to provide patients with the innovative technique of SDI Pola Office Teeth Whitening.
Brisbane Elite Smiles first dental practice to offer the SDI Pola Office Teeth Whitening in Queensland
What does the Whole In-House Teeth Whitening Procedure look like?
- Determine and record pre-operative shade using the Vita* shade guide.
- Clean teeth with ONLY a flour-based pumice.
- Place cheek retractors and then cover exposed lip surface with
- Dry teeth and apply Gingival Barrier to both arches, slightly overlapping
enamel and interproximal spaces.
- Light cure in a fanning motion for 10-20 seconds until Gingival Barrier
- Firmly attach a mixing nozzle to the Pola Rapid syringe away from
patient, and insert the plunger. Dispense a small amount of gel onto a
mixing pad until a uniform blue gel is extruded.
- Using the nozzle as a guide, directly apply a thin layer of gel to all teeth
undergoing treatment. A thin layer will help prevent the gel from
- Leave gel on for 8 minutes (Optional: A curing light may be used at this
stage, Radii Xpert or Radii Plus (SDI Limited)).
- Suction off using a surgical aspirator tip. Note: It is normal for a residue
layer of gel to remain on the surface of the teeth.
- Complete steps 7-9 three times (optional 4 times).
- After the last application, suction all the gel off, then wash and apply suction.
- Remove Gingival Barrier by lifting it from one end.
- Record the final shade.
This is simply a great way to a whiter, healthier looking smile.
How much does Teeth Whitening Cost?
Pola Office Pola Office, with its 35% hydrogen peroxide formulation is designed to whiten teeth in less than 30 minutes. Indications: Whitening of discoloured vital and non-vial teeth. Minimal chair time and built in desensitiser with its neutral pH to protect your patient’s teeth and gum, the unique formulation releases the active ingredients immediately to initiate the whitening treatment. Pola Office is designed to protect sensitive dental nerves and nerve endings with Pola Desensitising Technology (PDT) which ensures that the whitening only acts on teeth, minimizing irritation, burning, pain or long-term gum damage.
If you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss your teeth whitening options please contact us today.